1st Benelux Additive Manufacturing Conference
This September, Materialise and HP will co-host Benelux’s first conference on AM / Additive Manufacturing. The event is organized in partnership with Siemens and BASF.
The conference is a unique opportunity to meet the Benelux market leaders of additive manufacturing. Get firsthand expert perspectives on what today’s trends in the technology could mean for your industry in the coming years. Grab the occasion to capture all the potential of digital manufacturing to fuel your company’s growth and use their expert insights to stay ahead of the competition within your industry.
What you’ll get from the Additive Manufacturing Conference:
- Insights on Industry 4.0 and how to use 3D printing to embrace the digital manufacturing revolution;
- A full day of networking with high-level experts from HP, Materialise, Siemens and BASF;
- A space for dialogue, co-creation and individual guidance on your company’s workflows, whether your main concern is scaling up or initial adoption of additive manufacturing;
- Showcases and workshops with potential partners in your region: manufacturers, material suppliers, service agencies, and software design companies.
The Additive Manufacturing Conference will take place on September 18, 2019.
Location: NBC Congress Centrum in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Keynotes include:
- Materialise: Bart Van der Schueren – CTO:“The slow revolution is happening now”
- BASF: Dietmar Geiser – Director 3D Printing Strategy & Planning:“It’s time for going industrial with AM”
- HP: Philipp Jung – Global Head of Customer Success
- Siemens: Tom van t’Erve – Senior director Additive Manufacturing Siemens Digital Industries software
Find out more through this link: https://amconferencebenelux.com/