Discover large-scale 3D printing at Massivit’s open house
On 22 and 23 March 2023, Flam3D member Massivit will organise an Open House at their EMEA Demo Centre in Melsbroek (Brussels, BE) from 10:00 to 17:00 each time. Through a show, presentations and live demos on the printers, among other things, you will learn how to transform the production of large parts via Massivit 3D printers.
Massivit 3D Printing Technologies Ltd is considered a pioneer in large-format 3D printing solutions for both engineering and visual applications. Their proprietary Gel Dispensing Printing (GDP) technology enables fast and cost-effective production of scale 1 models and parts. Last year, the company also launched printers with Cast In Motion (CIM) technology, which enables manufacturers and fabricators to directly print industrial, complex moulds for composites.
Why might a visit to the Open House be of interest to you? Speak to the Massivit team face-to-face and find out:
- How to print full-size parts and moulds at high speed;
- Applications for automotive, rail, marine and visual communication;
- A unique thermoset photopolymer-based technology;
- A range of new materials with different specific properties
In the spotlight:
- The Massivit 10000 allows composite manufacturers to digitally produce complex, custom-made moulds within days, instead of weeks.
- The Massivit 5000 3D printer speeds up the production of large parts, both prototypes and finished products.
Want to reserve your spot? More info and register via this page.