Ensure successful metal 3D prints with specialized software
Join the webinar from Materialise
On 12 October 2021, Flam3D-member Materialise will host the webinar “Ensure successful Metal 3D prints every time with specialized software”. The webinar will start at 4 PM CEST (10 AM EDT). Registration is free but mandatory.
Metal 3D printing has a lot of potential, but many productions could run into challenges that result in expensive build failures and excessive support removal costs. How can you ensure that you won’t waste material, machine time, and operator time? During this webinar, some 3D printing software experts of Materialise will discuss how specialized software empowers companies to minimize the risks associated with metal 3D printing.
Five things you can expect from this webinar:
- Discover how simulation can advise you to successfully 3D print your metal parts every time.
- Witness how support generation tools can streamline your entire AM workflow (from data prep to support removal).
- Learn how to overcome common metal 3D printing challenges.
- Get the opportunity to ask metal 3D printing questions to the Materialise team.
- Gain knowledge from experts that could empower your metal AM production.
Interested? You can register via this link. Can’t attend live? Register anyway and receive a recording afterwards.