Flam3D is ready for 2022!
Discover our planning for events, fairs, and activities
After a holiday season filled with copious meals, filled – and timely emptied – glasses and festive moments, the Flam3D team is once again ready for the new year. Instead of singing along to Mariah Carey’s “All I want for Christmas is you”, we will instead use our voices to spread the good word about 3D printing. The Christmas songs will be replaced by presentations and info moments, the champagne by coffee during our meetings and the family gatherings by activities with our members and interesting actors from the 3D printing industry. Are you curious about what Flam3D has in store for the new year? Discover it below.
With Flam3D, we are dedicated to helping the 3D printing market grow. To do so, on the one hand we support our members – companies, research centres and educational institutions – through internal networking and general activities. Think for example of creating new (business) links between members via networking events or individual support, investing in education and training or standardization and certification, support in R&D projects, help with communication and marketing activities, realising discounts on trade fairs, conferences, publications, and advertisements, etc. On the other hand, we also focus on external networking – which is not only beneficial for our members, but for the entire manufacturing industry. Why? Flam3D informs about 3D printing. We want to demonstrate when it can be useful to use the technology and when not to. We do this in different ways as well: informational events, lectures, trade fair participations, matchmaking activities … Below you will find an overview (under reservation) of some of the activities for 2022:
- Set-up and release of 2 impressive demonstrators. Stay tuned!
- 8 Flam3D-events, including 2 member events and 6 information evenings. The first one, in cooperation with SIM and De Blauwe Cluster, takes place on 10/02: 3D printing for offshore applications.
PS. Are you interested in learning more about various themes within 3D printing? Then be sure to keep an eye on our event page.
- 6 trade fair participations:
- Hannover Messe: 25-28/04, Hannover (DE)
- Advanced Engineering: 11-12/05, Antwerp Expo (BE)
- TechniShow: 30/08-02/09, Jaarbeurs Utrecht (NL)
- D2M – Design to Manufacturing: 21-22/09, Kortrijk Xpo (BE)
- Formnext: 15-18/11, Frankfurt am Main (DE)
- RapidPro: date and place to be announced.
- 3D Delta Week also featuring the very first Additive Manufacturing R&D Day.
Are you interested in 3D printing, and would you like to know more about it? Do you have specific questions, or do you need the right contacts? Come and see us at one of the abovementioned events or contact us!
Or maybe you’re already active in the Additive Manufacturing sector, but could use some extra support? Find out more about our membership and benefits on this page. We’re all about setting up possible synergies and new value chains!