New year, new energy to achieve our goals
Flam3D sets even stronger sights on advancing the AM industry
– Our New Year’s greetings with a first look at the planning for 2023 –
Happy New Year! We hope you had a fantastic end to the old year and that you’re ready to tackle whatever the new year has in store for you. At Flam3D, we’re certainly excited about all the familiar and new things we have planned.
Safety, quality, integration, education, sustainability and financing: we all know the Additive Manufacturing industry has some important issues to deal with in order to reach its full potential. And that’s exactly what we want to weigh in on more. This is not about next-day return on investment – these are long-term goals for which we will need continued support of our broad member base. The projects to back this strategy are in the pipeline. Watch the 3D Delta strengthening its global AM top-position!
Does that mean we will rest on our laurels when it comes to our ‘familiar’ activities? Definitely not! We want to continue growing the 3D printing market with our known recipes: creating new (business) links, providing neutral and independent advice, helping to strengthen education and training or standardisation and certification, supporting R&D projects, helping with communication and marketing activities, facilitating our members’ access to trade fairs, conferences, publications and advertisement, and much more.
We also remain committed to networking by providing neutral advice and the right contacts at some engaging fairs & events. Several we organise ourselves, yet we love to collaborate with partners for many of those. Be sure to mark these dates on your calendar:
- 29-30 March 2023 – AM for Production, Brabanthallen, ‘s-Hertogenbosch (NL)
- 19-21 April 2023 – NL Metaaldagen, Brabanthallen, ‘s-Hertogenbosch (NL)
- 24-25 May 2023 – Advanced Engineering, Antwerp Expo (BE)
- 7-10 November 2023 – Formnext, Frankfurt am Main (DE)
Own events, several of which in cooperation with other parties:
- 28 February 2023 – Start to Print at Seido Systems, Wevelgem (BE)
- 27-31 March 2023 – 3D Delta Week, Benelux region
- 27 March 2023 – Additive Manufacturing R&D Day, Mikrocentrum (NL)
- 29 March 2023 – 3D Delta Dinner (NL)
- 25 May 2023– Start to Print event at Advanced Engineering, Antwerpen (BE)
- 11 October 2023 – Info Evening at Budi B.V., Ooltgensplaat (NL)
- Week 47 – Info Evening (date, time, location and subject to be confirmed)
- 3 member events, to be confirmed
Last but not least, we obviously want to make sure that our members are satisfied on a lasting basis. Therefore, to our members: We are happy to hear from you. So please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and let us know how we can help you (more) in 2023. We’re always looking for ways to improve our operations.
To our non-members: any questions or looking for neutral advice for your AM challenge? You too have come to the right place: email@example.com! Or maybe you are already active in the AM sector, but could use some extra support? Find out more about our membership and benefits on this page. We’re all about setting up potential synergies and new value chains.
So there you have it folks: you are up-to-date on our plans for 2023. We can’t wait to show you all the things we have in store.